We believe that our company’s purpose is to simplify the process of shipping your goods to Indonesia. Our company missions are:
- Help you arrange your shipment from the point of origin to your destination effortlessly. As if required, we can arrange the pick up based on your request and time of pick up for delivery purposes at the point of origin.
- Allow you to access the information at the real-time on where is the location of your goods during transit. We believe that our company needs to provide you with online real-time information where is the location is as we value your shipment and we understand how important it is for you to be able to locate your goods in every step of delivery until it reached your destination safely.
- Handle customs clearance and duty payment. With our expertise and our customs brokerage system, we will help you and your company to pay the tax to the customs and handle the paperwork based on Indonesia customs requests on behalf of you.
- Support the development of your company or your organization to the next level. As we believe that our mission is to keep you and your company grows by building a customer based in Indonesia as an online retailer or seller, our time-definite shipment will help you cater to your customer needs.
Here are a few functions of the shipping company for the larger economy in the nations:
- Express shipping company are able to network and reach world economy globally
With globalization, the express shipping company able to help individuals or companies to ship the product globally and connect the countries in regards to indirect trade for the buying and selling process.
- Expertise to navigate for import and export custom regulation
The express shipping company has a competitive advantage in regards to the import and export custom regulation based on the company operate. Even so, the big 4; DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT dominate the market globally, each express shipping company should be able to give an explanation and understand better the customs regulation regionally.
That is why a customer needs to find a company that has better knowledge in regards to customs regulation.
- Overall cost savings for companies in the system of distribution
Nowadays, express shipping company able to help the industry which operates drop shipping services to the customer. The company does not need to have a lot of stock of goods standing by, the express shipping company able to help the company calculate the procurement and warehouse system for companies to deliver directly to the customer. (business to customer)
SindoShipping has been established as the best performance in freight forwarding service to Indonesia since 2001 in Singapore to bring the solution for the businesses or end-to-end customer which have been searching around for more affordable rates to ship their goods to all over the city in Indonesia, by using Singapore as the transit point, or the main shipping hub.
By creating a value of supply chain management for customer on handling the customer goods and business, we value each of our customers by performing in a professional manner and with the highest integrity to excel and work effectively above their expectation and to be able to fulfill our customer demand by keeping our promises because we do believe how important each shipment or business that our customer trusted us with.
As we understand the few challenges for customers on ordering goods to Indonesia are:
- Many sites registered overseas do not recognize Indonesia registered address to send the packages due to the high case of credit card fraud.
- The expense of shipping is quite expensive if you ship by the big 4; DHL, FedEx, TNT, and UPS.
- Difficulties in clearing the customs clearance in Indonesia with a lot of bureaucracy.
- Perception on high taxes as more than 1 tax you need to pay when you import the goods to Indonesia. Few are an import tax, VAT tax, income tax, additional of luxury goods tax (if your goods under categorized of luxury goods) can be concluded up to 20-30 percent tax combining from few taxes such as import tax, income tax, and value added tax.
SindoShipping specialized on liquid/ chemical items, medical products, & personal effects air shipment from Singapore to Indonesia and vice-versa & daily hand-carry Singapore-Batam and we ship effectively and committed to providing the best service to Indonesia.
By partnering with us, your company eligible to use our office address in Singapore as the main shipping address and our staff with help you label the address on the package to your customer directly. Our company offers you a simple way to import your goods to Indonesia by using Singapore as your transit point to Indonesia. Few benefits on using Singapore as transit points:
- No customs hassle, as in Singapore the customs import tax and procedure is fair and square based on the regulation stated.
- Singapore based address is recognized by online retailers around the world.
- By using Singapore address, you able to get more profiles on your account in an online merchant.
- Singapore’s address is more reliable to track online with International Shipping companies such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, etceteras.
- You can consolidate your shipment through Singapore to save more costs.
- You are able to shop any product locally ( in Singapore) with more variant and easy access.
- Obtain a free address to use for your shipment internationally.
- Received up to SGD$400 free tax from Singapore Customs (GST is calculated based on the Cost, Insurance, and Freight (CIF) value of the goods, together with all duties payable). Refer to: Singapore Custom
- We help you to pay your import tax to a government with Free of Charge (FOC).
The company working together with local courier services in Indonesia such as Pos Indonesia, JNE, TIKI, DHL, EMS, JNT, WAHANA, etc and internationally with FEDEX, UPS, TNT, DHL, USPS, etc.
SindoShipping (Singapore) Main Address and Delivery Address:
2 Yishun Industrial St.1 Northpoint Bizhub #05-02 Singapore 768159
Tel: (65) 6755 5717
+65 8317 3503
Direct Line: Heru Wijaya +62 812 960 55 142 (WhatsApp and line available).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SindoShipping: Ship effectively to Indonesia
What do I do if my shipment is lost or damaged in transit?
You will need to complete and submit a claim via one of the 3 methods below:
- Submit claims by email to email@example.com (attached the picture, initial box before shipment, full complete data, and pictures)
- Send written claims, including the completed claim form and supporting
documentation with goods invoice
- Call or WhatsApp or line to +6281296055142 for any claim
- Please keep all original receipts from shipping services as these may be required.
- The recipient must retain the box, packaging materials, and the contents as these may be required for inspection during the claims process.
- We must receive notice of a claim due to damage (visible or concealed) within 30 calendar days after delivery of the shipment (afterward no claim will be entertained)
*The management has a full right on every decision on replacing, reimburse, and to determine the real price of the cargo.
Your invoice inclusive of insurance if you don’t receive your shipment or lost in transit at maximum S$150,00. If you want to have full coverage, 15 percent of insurance premium need to be purchased from the invoice of the goods with maximum coverage up to SGD 10,000 per shipment.