Singapore is a small country in terms of land area but in terms of trading hub and shipping hub, Singapore is one of the most technological advances and the system of bureaucratic is simpler as everything is straightforward and directly address to in regards of the customs clearance, etc.
Singapore has Changi Airport and Keppel Districtpark as their hub of operation of the cargo. But in this article, we will discuss more the system if Changi Cargo as one of the gems that held the key of air shipment around the region.
Changi Cargo Airport is one of the busiest cargo airports in the world as Singapore located near to the center of South East Asia, make Singapore has the competitive advantage location wise. It also renowned for the extensive air connectivity and service quality and most importantly is the efficiency.
As currently in 2019 Singapore handling almost 2 million ton cargo annually, Singapore Cargo Airport currently serving China, Australia, Hong Kong, United States, India, Japan, Indonesia, Korea, Germany, and the United Kingdom listed as the first 10th largest market that the cargo connected to. Furthermore, Singapore Cargo also has excellent operational service in terms of the customs, infrastructure, international shipments handling, logistics competence, tracking and tracing and timeliness based on the Air Cargo International Excellence Report.
Furthermore, many major airfreight forwarders setting up the base of their major operations in Singapore. Companies such as FedEx Logistics, UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Agility, DB Schenker, DHL Global Forwarding, etc. With many players setting up base in Singapore, it makes Singapore one of the shipping hubs with high connectivity around the region. It listed as 126 airlines. 411 cities. 99 countries, 25 cargo airlines operating over 320 weekly freighter flights, 48 freighter city links, more than 7,450 weekly scheduled flights, an aircraft takes off or lands at Changi roughly once every 90 seconds.
In the future, Changi East Industrial Zone (CEIZ) is a dedicated airport industry zone set aside within the Changi East airport development to provide infrastructure for the longer-term development of air cargo, maintenance, repair & overhaul activities (MRO), aviation support facilities and fuel farm at Changi Airport. CEIZ is slated to be operational by early 2030s. Together with the revamped Changi Airfreight Centre (CAC), both CAC and CEIZ would make up Changi’s future air cargo hub spanning over 150 hectares of land. The total annual handling capacity will also increase from the current 3 million tonnes per annum to 5.4 million tonnes per annum. Both sites will be under the same contiguous Free Trade Zone area, with airside access.
SindoShipping committed as the prospective customer as we work closely with providers that have operations around Changi Airfreight Center. By partnering with us, your company eligible to use our office address in Singapore as the main shipping address and our staff with help you label the address on the package to your customer directly. Our company offers you a simple way to import your goods to Indonesia by using Singapore as your transit point to Indonesia. Few benefits on using Singapore as transit points:
- No customs hassle, as in Singapore the customs import tax and procedure is fair and square based on the regulation stated.
- Singapore based address is recognized by online retailers around the world.
- By using Singapore address, you able to get more profiles on your account in an online merchant.
- Singapore address is more reliable to track online with International Shipping companies such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, etceteras.
- You can consolidate your shipment through Singapore to save more cost.
- You are able to shop any product locally ( in Singapore) with more variant and easy access.
- Obtain a free address to use for your shipment internationally.
- Received up to SGD$400 free tax from Singapore Customs (GST is calculated based on the Cost, Insurance, and Freight (CIF) value of the goods, together with all duties payable). Refer to: Singapore Custom
- We help you to pay your import tax to a government with Free of Charge (FOC).
Contact us now at +6281296055142 for further info