Shipping to Indonesia might increase your anxiety as you might wonder about where are the location of your goods and the critical moment when it shows on the air tracking mention that the goods are in customs processing. At this time our sindo shipping team wants to share article about how to reduce your anxiety by getting easy delivery service from a whole world to Indonesia with Sindo shipping. Hopefully this article is very useful, happy reading guys!
You might have a lot of question in regards when the goods will be released, or will it be any problem in customs clearance Indonesia, or they might need some extra documents to clear your cargo, etc. Such a feeling you might experience as customs clearance in Indonesia famously known as the main barrier to entry as to ship any goods to Indonesia. There is no easy task on shipping as a lot of preparation needed to ensure your goods arriving at the destination safely.
Our best for you as to be able to have calmer experience and confidence in shipping by using a shipping service to Indonesia with brokerage service that enables you to limit your interaction with the customs clearance official.
Try to consider as well to use Singapore as a transit point for your order as the benefit of using Singapore as transit points are:
- Connectivity. Singapore location supports Singapore connectivity as the hub of air and sea logistic. Even so, Singapore is an island, Singapore able to thrive in regards to the need of the world of the hub and logistics and maximize the opportunity. If Singapore location not as strategically located, Singapore will not be able to reach the current level of success.
- Infrastructure. Singapore infrastructure is world-class and compared with the South East Asia region, Singapore infrastructure is quite stand out. Singapore government believe to invest in the best infrastructure as to be able to support the need for high-class infrastructure for the industry.
- Processes. Do you know that in Singapore, it only need minutes to issue import permit compare to any third world country such as Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, etc, that need days and a lot of bureaucratic levels of clearance to issue such a permit? In Singapore, processes of documents, the flow of import and export are seamless and integrated.
- Private sector participation. With the ease of access to investment, the private sector in Singapore is thriving and able to help the country to the next level. The private company in Singapore understands that by setting up an office in Singapore, multinational companies able to reach South East Asia and the Pacific region easily.
We use Singapore as a hub for our transit points as many of the shipping agencies also use it. Few reasons why we use Singapore as our hub transit are:
1. Global Connectivity
Singapore boasts the world’s busiest transshipment point and the airport itself is the busiest cargo airport in Asia, providing vital air and sea connections to every part of the world.
2. Trusted World’s Courier Hub
There’s 20 of the top 25 top global logistics players hub office and warehouse forSouth East Asia regional and important link to the Pacific as well. Few companies like DHL, TNT, FedEx, Kehne + Nagel, Sankyu, Schenker, Toll Logistics, UPS and Yusen Logistics, etc use Singapore as the main hub. World Bank which, in its reports, has consistently rated Singapore as the first or second most competitive place in the world for logistics.
3. Effective and Efficient System
Singapore has also been recognized to have highly efficient customs and business-friendly import/export procedures providing companies greater efficiencies in obtaining clearance/documentation/permits for their goods.
4. Improvement of the Supply Chain Management System
Leading manufacturers such as Apple and Unilever are using supply chain management as a differentiating competency for their global business. To remain globally competitive, Singapore has been working with global companies to optimize and manage their supply chains across Asia.
5. Singapore is Trustworthy
Air freight providers focused on the shipment of high-value goods will benefit from Singapore’s safe and trusted hub status. Singapore is aligned with international security conventions and has introduced the Secured Trade Partnership programme, the Advanced Export Declaration Scheme and the establishment of Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRA) with major trading partners including Canada, Japan, Korea, and China.
Most importantly, Singapore is the leader of the customs process around South East Asia. With clear regulation and less bureaucracy compared to Indonesia, the goods are easily imported to the region through Singapore and shipped to Indonesia.Even the Singapore government keeps strengthening the logistic system in Singapore by encouraging the private sector to specialize and deepen the capabilities in key sectors, including food and healthcare logistics, e-commerce fulfillment and aerospace service logistics as these industries keep growing in the future.
Furthermore, by using Singapore as transit points, you are able to use the Singapore address for your shopping addresses from all over the world. Some other benefit, while you ship to Singapore, is the minimum tax threshold is quite high with SGD 400 for CIF (cargo, insurance, freight) compare to Indonesia only USD 75.
IF WANT YOU WANT TO SEND BRANDED ITEMS WITH HIGH VALUE, DON’T WORRY BECAUSE SINDO SHIPPING WILL BE THE SOLUTION. Have you ever wanted to shipping the branded items of high value but were afraid something would happen to your items such as being lost, damaged or even held up by customs? Therefore, before you want to make a delivery, you must choose a trusted one.
Sindo Shipping will serve the shipments from abroad like ( SINGAPORE, USA, UK, KOREA, CHINA, etc ) to Indonesia, and also take care with the customs financing for your branded items. As we know that goods with high value are subject to customs tax, but don’t worry because our estimate price already include with the tax ( Price Based on Value items ).
If you have plans to shipping your branded items with a high value, you can entrust your delivery with our delivery. Why should with Sindo Shipping? Because our shipping procedure services to Indonesia will transit first in our Warehouse Singapore via air transport. And all of our shipments include customs duties. So that shipping will be safer and easier without the need for the branded items to be tax-resistant.
Then, how if you want to shipping from another Country? It will be taxed? The answer is YES, because every items that received in Singapore if value and price the shipping is more than 400 SGD will be subject to 7% GST. But we do provide a solution if the items value is more than 3500 SGD, we will charge a handling fee of 250 SGD where shipments are via tax free channels.
GET “BRANDED BAG” DISCOUNTS WITH OUR PLATINUM MEMBER! HOW TO GOT IT?
Sindo Shipping provides a membership program by becoming a member you can get a discount for shipping costs. Especially for branded bags, by becoming a PLATINUM member you can get a 3% discount on postage. The requirements for becoming a PLATINUM member are quite easy, as follows:
– With a minimum delivery of 300 kg per month, for three months.
– Make a minimum deposit of 30 million which can be used/deducted directly to the bill. In addition, the accumulated number of kilograms of shipments per month will become points and can be exchanged for additional cash back discounts.
Sindoshipping believes that our company purpose is to simplify the process of shipping your goods to Indonesia. Our company jobs are:
- Help you arranging your shipment from the point of origin to your destination effortlessly. As if required, we can arrange the pick up based on your request and time of pick up for delivery purposes at the point of origin.
- Allow you to access the information at the real-time on where is the location of your goods during transit. We believe that our company needs to provide you with online real-time information where is the location is as we value your shipment and we understand on how important it is for you to be able to locate your goods in every step of delivery until it reached your destination safely.
- Handle customs clearance and duty payment. With our expertise and our customs brokerage system, we will help you and your company to pay the tax to the customs and handle the paperwork based on Indonesia customs requests on behalf of you.
- Support the development of your company to the next level. As we believe that our job is to keep you and your company grow if you want to build a customer based in Indonesia as an online retailer or seller, our time-definite shipment will help you cater to your customer needs.
By partnering with us, your company eligible to use our office address in Singapore as the main shipping address and our staff with help you label the address on the package to your customer directly. Our company offers you a simple way to import your goods to Indonesia by using Singapore as your transit point to Indonesia. Few benefits on using Singapore as transit points:
- No customs hassle, as in Singapore the customs import tax and procedure is fair and square based on the regulation stated.
- Singapore based address is recognized by online retailers around the world.
- By using Singapore address, you able to get more profiles on your account in an online merchant.
- Singapore address is more reliable to track online with International Shipping companies such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.
- You can consolidate your shipment through Singapore to save more cost.
- You are able to shop any product locally (in Singapore) with more variant and easy access.
- Obtain a free address to use for your shipment internationally.
- Received up to SGD$400 free tax from Singapore Customs (GST is calculated based on the Cost, Insurance, and Freight (CIF) value of the goods, together with all duties payable). Refer to: Singapore Custom
- We help you to pay your import tax to a government with Free of Charge (FOC).
Contact our staff now for any inquiry or you have any question need to be answered in regards to shipping to Indonesia. Please do not hesitate to check as consultation is absolutely free at +62 812-9605-5142 and follow our instagram @Sindoshipping.
(Writer by Tiara & Garlin Team Sales Sindo Shipping)
Don’t forget to check other informational articles regarding:
- Price list information: PRICE LIST OF SHIPPING TO INDONESIA
- SOP: SIMAK STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) MENGENAI KETENTUAN PENGIRIMAN BARANG DAN ASURANSI DI SINDO SHIPPING
- Program Membership: LOYALITAS MEMBERSHIP SINDO SHIPPING MEMAKAI JASA PENGIRIMAN DOOR TO DOOR YANG TERPERCAYA DAN HARGA TERJANGKAU
😉 THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY 😉