The iPhone 13 officially has been released by Apple, the release was carried out online in an event titled “California Streaming”. So, if you want your iPhone is durable in use and especially if you intend to buy an Iphone 13, then you can practice the following methods. Reported by grid.id, here are tips on caring for your iPhone so that it is durable and can still be used for a long time.
Caring for the Battery Properly
One of the most common problems faced by iPhone users is the battery problem. iPhone batteries are often prone to damage and drain quickly, even when using relatively light applications. There are several factors that affect battery condition, including device age and user habits.
Here are some tips that you can do to take care of the iPhone battery, so that it is durable and optimal.
● Use only the original Iphone charger. If the default charger is damaged, buy the same and original charger. Don’t use fake chargers, especially different brands. Because, it has the potential to cause damage to the battery, because of the possibility of a voltage difference between the electric current being given.
● Avoid buying fake Iphone batteries, regardless of class and type. Always use original products, so as not to interfere with the performance of your Iphone.
● If the battery is full, immediately unplug your charger.
● Do not use the phone while it is charging.
● Do not wait until the battery is completely discharged to charge. Get used to it, immediately charge the battery when the battery level is 20%.
Buying a High Quality Case
To protect your iPhone from unwanted cracks or scratches, protect your iPhone by purchasing a case made of high-quality materials. We recommend that you look for a cell phone case that is made of impact and friction resistant materials.
Although the price is slightly more expensive, it is much more effective at protecting you, from expensive service fees or replacing the iPhone screen if it is cracked due to a drop or impact.
Using a screen protector
iPhone screens are known to be tougher than Android phones. But that doesn’t mean the iPhone screen doesn’t need protection. You should still use a screen protector or tempered glass on your iPhone. One of them is to make your phone safer from dust, bumps, and friction that can leave scratches.
Enabling Assistive Touch
Assistive Touch or hot keys, should be activated to reduce the burden on the home button so that it is not easily damaged. If this button is activated, it will display the shortcut that you set earlier.
This hotkey can minimize the potential for damage to the home and volume buttons. You are free to set whatever you want to create a shortcut. For example, the most used applications, such as social media, camera, and others.
Don’t Jailbreak Your Iphone
Jailbreak iPhone can increase the risk of damage. If someone says jailbreak can speed up iPhone performance or can change themes and other reasons, don’t be easily tempted. Apple has designed the iPhone in such a way with qualified specifications. While jailbreak is legal, the jailbreak process carries the risk of completely turning your iPhone off, if something goes wrong. In addition, if you jailbreak, your iPhone warranty will be automatically lost.
That’s all information about Apple, for Sindo Shippers friends who are in need of these Iphone 13 but are confused how to send them, don’t worry, because Sindo Shipping can help with the process with our Personal Shopper (Jastip).
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini
The iPhone 13 comes with a 6.1-inch screen and the iPhone 13 mini measures 5.4 inches. The front is protected using a Ceramic Shield. iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini bring a new design on the rear camera. Unlike the iPhone 11 and iPhone 12, both phones have a new design, namely placing the two lenses diagonally instead of lined up downwards.
The rear cameras are 12 MP each for wide and ultra wide. Apple has also pinned a cinematic mode on the camera. Two variants of the iPhone 13 come with a choice of colors, namely pink, blue, midnight, starlight, and Product Red. As for the battery, the iPhone 13 Mini is 1.5 hours longer than its predecessor iPhone 12 mini. While the iPhone 13 lasts 2.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12.
Apple provides three storage options for each phone, namely 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB. The iPhone 13 mini starts at US$699 (Rp. 9.9 million) and US$799 (Rp. 11.3 million) for the price of the iPhone 13. Apple provides three storage options for each phone, namely 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB. The iPhone 13 mini starts at US$699 (Rp. 9.9 million) and US$799 (Rp. 11.3 million) for the price of the iPhone 13.
For those of you who want to own an iPhone 13 in Indonesia, you can send your iPhone 13 home with safely and securely. You don’t have to worry about IMEI management, we can also help to register IMEI Iphone 13. Do not hesitate our delivery is trusted and for IMEI management is guaranteed. Sindo Shipping can help deliver your goods from overseas. For more detailed information you can contact our customer service at +6281296055142 or want to know more information and interesting promos, click the link to visit and follow all of our social media.
Youtube: Sindo Shipping
You may also be interested in:
- KIRIM IPHONE 13 : SUDAH SIAP DENGAN RILISNYA IPHONE 13? YUK INTIP BOCORAN TANGGAL MAINNYA
- Kirim Obat dan Vitamin: MAU KIRIM OBAT DAN VITAMIN DARI LUAR NEGERI ? SIMAK CARANYA MELALUI SINDO SHIPPING
- BRANDED: HOW TO SHIP BRANDED GOODS WITH SINDO SHIPPING
- KIRIM MAKANAN: APAKAH BISA MENGIRIM MAKANAN DARI LUAR NEGERI KE INDONESIA ?
- BUSINESS ONLINE: URUS BISNIS JADI LEBIH MUDAH PAKAI SINDO SHIPPING
- Shipping Procedure: HOW TO START SHIPPING TO INDONESIA WITH SINDOSHIPPING
- Insurance: PROSEDUR KLAIM KERUSAKAN DAN KEHILANGAN PAKET DENGAN ASURANSI ATAUPUN TIDAK MENGGUNAKAN ASURANSI
- NEW PROMO: PROMO DISCOUNT
😉 HAPPY SHIPPING WITH SINDO SHIPPING 😉
We are waiting for your shipment!
(Naskah : Tim RND Sindo Shipping)