Hello Sindo shippers friends!! Did you know that essential oils have been used for thousands of years for cosmetic purposes, as well as for their spiritually and emotionally uplifting properties? Young Living has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to a total mind/body wellness they may never have dreamed possible. Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation but also through cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they were extracted. Anytime you hold a bottle of our powerful essential oils, you are holding nature’s pure essence.
You should know about essential oils or another products that have been used for a long time but you’re wondering which ones are safe to use with your childrens or babies. We will go over some guidelines and tips for recommending young living products and how to use essential oils with your baby so you can use them with confidence!
Parents make hundreds of decisions about the health and happiness of their family each day. With so many products and promises to choose from, Young Living products are designed to make it simple for parents to find pure, gentle products infused with baby-safe essential oils to care for their littlest, most vulnerable family members. The soothing, plant-based formulas use infant-safe essential oils and are free from harmful ingredients to help you gently comfort and care for your little one. With essential oil-infused products made by experts and diluted to a strength safe for your baby.
We cited from birthhour.com, that essential oils can be an amazing addition at your home and you may already be using them in lots of ways with your family. But when the baby arrives of course you are more concerned about their sensitive little bodies. Essential oils can be safely used with babies but you should keep a couple of things in mind first. There are a few essential oils that should be avoided with babies. Generally, they are going to be the strongest smelling oils that can be too much for sensitive little noses. You will also want to be sure you are using a reputable brand because so many essential oils have fillers and synthetics that may or may not be listed on the label. This is by no means an exhaustive list but these are the essential oils that are frequently mentioned in my research as oils to avoid with babies and small children like Basil, Sage and Clary Sage, Wintergreen, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Hyssop, Idaho Tansy, Juniper.
HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS ON YOUR BABIES/ CHILDREN BABY MASSAGE
Baby massage has many benefits for your little one including soothing, bonding and even easing discomforts like tummy troubles. Try adding a drop of lavender, Gentle Baby, or the Calm blend to a carrier oil like coconut oil and then giving your baby a massage. There are lots of videos on youtube on baby massage and this book is also a great reference.
You shouldn’t drop essential oils right into the bath water because babies are likely going to get some water in their eyes! Plus essential oils need a carrier to blend with or they will simply float on the surface of the water. We recommend adding your favorite essential oils to use with baby into the non-toxic bath products you’re already using.
This is our absolute favorite way to use essential oils with our little ones. We have integrated the diffuser into our bedtime routine and will add a couple of drops of our favorite sleepy oils (lavender, white angelica, roman chamomile, cedarwood, and more) into the diffuser and turn it on while we are getting pajamas on and reading books. It creates the most peaceful vibes for both parents and baby!
DIY BABY PRODUCTS
Baby’s don’t need a lot of products for their skin and love to keep it really simple. We like to be able to pronounce all of the ingredients in the products that your baby uses. One of my favorite things to make is a homemade diaper balm for our baby, simply melt organic olive oil with beeswax in a double boiler and add 2 drops of lavender, 2 drops of gentle baby, plus one drop of cypress in a 1 oz jar.
MUST HAVE PRODUCT FROM YOUNG LIVING FOR BABIES & CHILDREN
Baby Lotion – YL Seedlings
Seedlings® Baby Lotion is a gentle, plant-based, non-greasy moisturizer that nourishes your baby by improving hydration and leaves skin soft, smooth, and soothed. Seedlings Baby Lotion nourishes your baby’s skin by replacing lost moisture and supporting the skin’s moisture barrier and is lightly scented with Young Living’s Seedlings CalmTM premium essential oil blend of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium for a sweet, mild aroma that encourages a soothing environment. Created especially for an infant’s delicate skin, the plant-based formula is non-drying, non-greasy, and mild perfect for everyday use.
KidScents SleepyIze – 5ml
The exclusive and carefully formulated blend of Lavender, Geranium, Roman Chamomile, Bergamot and other premium essential oils in SleepyIzeTM helps set the scene for a calm nighttime routine. Diffuse or apply SleepyIze topically and allow your child to breathe in the sweetly calming properties of Lavender, plus Geranium and Roman Chamomile. Apply this peaceful blend on the bottoms of your child’s feet, nape, or chest as part of naptime or bedtime. SleepyIze combines the naturally calming aromas of select botanicals to create a serene atmosphere and an aroma that helps your child unwind at the end of the day, making for less fuss before bed.
Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend
Formulated by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young, Gentle Baby contains Ingredients like geranium: Is great for the skin, Lemon: Has an uplifting aroma, Roman Chamomile: Has a relaxing aroma, Ylang Ylang: Has a balancing aroma, and other sweet smelling essential oils. The scent of Gentle Baby evokes tranquil, nurtured feelings that can be a wonderful companion for times of inner reflection.
But you should keep out of reach of children, and for external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product.
Cited by nytimes.com, if you still want to use the oils on or around kids, discuss it with your child’s doctor first and heed the following advice below.
● In general, diffusing essential oils into the air is safer than using them on the skin. (But even then, it can be irritating to some. Never diffuse them in classrooms or in public spaces.)
● Don’t diffuse essential oils around infants under 6 months old. For older babies and children, it’s reasonably safe to diffuse certain oils such as cedarwood, ginger or sweet orange for up to an hour while monitoring your child, said Dr. Esparham.
● You can apply certain oils such as chamomile, cypress and helichrysum to the skin of children 3 and up, Dr. Esparham said, but you should dilute them first (using about 3 to 6 drops of oil per 1 ounce of a “carrier oil,” such as jojoba or almond oil). Or, use a product specifically formulated for children.
● Even diluted oils can cause irritation, so always do a patch test: Rub the oil on a small area of skin and wait 24 hours to see if there’s any redness, swelling or rash. (If there is irritation, stop using the oil immediately.)
● Always keep oils away from the eyes, nose and mouth. And do not apply essential oils to children with sensitive skin, eczema or other chronic skin conditions, as they can be irritating, Dr. Stukus said.
● Avoid applying citrus oils such as those made from grapefruit, lemon or orange to the skin, as they can react with ultraviolet radiation from the sun to cause burns, rashes or skin discoloration.
● Never add undiluted essential oils to bath water. Oil and water don’t mix, so undiluted drops could irritate the skin. You can, however, add diluted drops, said Dr. Esparham. Use 2 drops of oil to 1 ounce of liquid Castile soap or a carrier oil.
● Don’t flavor food or drink with essential oils, even if they are labeled “food safe.” They can be harmful if swallowed, and could damage the lining of the mouth or digestive tract.
● Avoid using synthetic oils, Dr. Esparham said, because the chemicals are more likely to cause side effects such as nausea or headache, skin irritation or breathing problems than more “pure” oils. Non Synthetic oils are typically more expensive than synthetics around $12 to $25 per vial. You can spot them by looking for their Latin names on their labels, like “100 percent Cedrus atlantica oil” for cedar oil.
● Store essential oils in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of the reach of children. Dr. Esparham advised keeping oils for no longer than a year as rancid oils are more likely to irritate the skin or trigger allergic reactions.
If your child develops a rash or skin irritation; headaches; nausea or vomiting; coughing, wheezing or difficulty breathing; or any other symptoms while using oils, stop using them immediately and call your doctor. Never use oils as a replacement for medical care.
That’s all of our explanation about Young Living products for babies and let’s ship it easily to Indonesia with Sindo Shipping. Are you ready to get started using essential oils for your babies/children? Essential oils are a great addition to any home whether you have little ones or not! You will love the aromatic uplifting vibes they bring to your day and the more you dive into using essential oils, the more you will learn about how to integrate them into other areas of your life. We love to be the one to help you discover essential oils and if you’re curious about how I got started using oils, this is a great place to start.
Nothing is the best than received your package safely and easily. Get your best experience by shipping with SINDO SHIPPING! Get a variety of other useful information about shipping goods, and you can apply it in your daily life, via our website or our social media below. Also you can contact whatsapp at number 081296055142 and don’t forget we have a special discount available for our new users! You may visit our social media:
Youtube: Sindo Shipping
You may also be interested in:
- BUSINESS ONLINE: URUS BISNIS JADI LEBIH MUDAH PAKAI SINDO SHIPPING
- YOUNG LIVING: GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS AND HOW TO GET IT EASILY WITH SINDO SHIPPING
- Program Membership: LOYALITAS MEMBERSHIP SINDO SHIPPING MEMAKAI JASA PENGIRIMAN DOOR TO DOOR YANG TERPERCAYA DAN HARGA TERJANGKAU
- JASTIP: JANGAN KECEWA KARENA TAK BISA BELANJA DI LUAR NEGERI, COBA JASTIP SAJA DI SINDO SHIPPING
- Price list information: PRICE LIST OF SHIPPING TO INDONESIA
- Shipping Procedure: HOW TO START SHIPPING TO INDONESIA WITH SINDOSHIPPING
- SOP: SIMAK STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) MENGENAI KETENTUAN PENGIRIMAN BARANG DAN ASURANSI DI SINDO SHIPPING
- Informasi produk yang dilarang kirim: DAFTAR BARANG YANG DILARANG UNTUK DIKIRIM VIA EKSPEDISI
- Promo Diskon Terkini: PROGRAM PROMO KEMERDEKAAN
BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY SHIPPING WITH SINDO SHIPPING!!
(Naskah : Velis Tim Sindo Shipping)