Of the several types of transportation for shipping, shipping goods via sea is indeed widely chosen. Some of the advantages of this type of cargo are low shipping costs. In addition, the high carrying capacity is also the reason why many people use this service. Let’s read article below to know the information.
All of these choices of delivery methods are based on several aspects. Some of these things are accessibility, cargo volume, and transit time. Everything is considered before a business chooses sea freight. In the case of imported goods, this type of service helps importers and retailers. In addition to the things above, there are many more advantages to using shipping services by sea that we cited from another source.
1. Cheaper Shipping Cost By Sea
The problem of cost is often the reason many people choose a marine fleet for shipping goods. Especially for shipping from and to abroad, you can use the sea fleet. Ocean shipping services provide an economical solution. However, this type of fleet is not recommended for product shipments that require fast turnaround.
So, business owners should be smarter to consider what fleet to choose. See the type of goods, the volume, and also the certainty of the arrival of the goods. Especially for business owners, all shipping processes will cost a lot if not planned properly.
2. There are More Cargo Space in Ocean Shipping
The availability of cargo space is an important factor in choosing the type of cargo service. For the delivery of goods with a small volume but high value, cargo using an air fleet can be an option. However, if the goods have a large volume, then via sea is the solution.
Why ? Because in sea transportation there is more space. There is almost no limit to shipping by ship. This service offers more flexibility in terms of space, dimensions and weight. All kinds of products, goods of various sizes and weights can be shipped by sea freight.
3. Flexibility in receiving goods sent by sea shipping
By using shipping by sea, you can ship items that cannot be shipped any other way. And free goods here does not mean illegal goods can be transported and transported freely at the port. In contrast, shipping by sea may accept items such as the following:
● Delivery of chemical liquids, perfumes
● Send dangerous and explosive goods
● Ship large electronics and active batteries Goods like the above, not all air cargo expeditions are ready to serve.
4. Shipping goods by sea has two routes, linear and tramper
A freight forwarder generally has two routes, namely Linear and Tramper. If a ship on a linear route is always charged, the destination and schedule are fixed so you can estimate the time and fare ahead of time. Then, if the tramper boat, schedule, destination and costs are always changing, influenced by certain factors.
5. Serving Shipping Using Sea Cargo Throughout Indonesia
In addition to serving regular sea shipments, SindoShipping gives you the option, especially for business people, to ship cargo by sea in an easier way and at an affordable rate. The use of containers as a means of shipping goods can be a solution for you to send goods more safely and at a more affordable price. These two options are usually the best solution for shipping manufactured goods, commodities, operational equipment, building materials, to heavy equipment in bulk.
That’s all information about shipping by sea, Sindo shipping believes that our company purpose is to simplify the process of shipping your goods to Indonesia. Our company jobs are:
- Help you arranging your shipment from the point of origin to your destination effortlessly. As if required, we can arrange the pick up based on your request and time of pick up for delivery purposes at the point of origin.
- Allow you to access the information at the real-time on where is the location of your goods during transit. We believe that our company needs to provide you with online real-time information where is the location is as we value your shipment and we understand on how important it is for you to be able to locate your goods in every step of delivery until it reached your destination safely.
- Handle customs clearance and duty payment. With our expertise and our customs brokerage system, we will help you and your company to pay the tax to the customs and handle the paperwork based on Indonesia customs requests on behalf of you.
- Support the development of your company to the next level. As we believe that our job is to keep you and your company grow if you want to build a customer based in Indonesia as an online retailer or seller, our time-definite shipment will help you cater to your customer needs.
Those are some things you need to know about shipping goods by sea. Using shipping goods via sea is very profitable, isn’t it, especially if you entrust your goods to Sindo Shipping who has been trusted as a reliable, easy, and safe shipping cargo via sea.
If you would like to use our services for more information about the delivery of goods please contact our staff now for any inquiry or you have any question need to be answered in regards to shipping to Indonesia. Please do not hesitate to check as consultation absolutely free at +62812-9605-5142 and follow our social media:
Youtube: Sindo Shipping
Don’t forget to check other informational articles regarding:
- Price list information: PRICE LIST OF SHIPPING TO INDONESIA
- Shipping Procedure: HOW TO START SHIPPING TO INDONESIA WITH SINDOSHIPPING
- Insurance: PROSEDUR KLAIM KERUSAKAN DAN KEHILANGAN PAKET DENGAN ASURANSI ATAUPUN TIDAK MENGGUNAKAN ASURANSI
- BRANDED: HOW TO SHIP BRANDED GOODS WITH SINDO SHIPPING
- KIRIM MAKANAN: APAKAH BISA MENGIRIM MAKANAN DARI LUAR NEGERI KE INDONESIA ?
- BUSINESS ONLINE: URUS BISNIS JADI LEBIH MUDAH PAKAI SINDO SHIPPING
- NEW PROMO: PROMO DISCOUNT
We are waiting for your shipment!
(Writer by Team RND Sindo Shipping)